Join me in my kitchen to learn all about bringing joy, self-care, and nourishment into your cooking to create a kitchen routine that feels sustainable and enjoyable. We'll be cooking,
Join me in my kitchen to learn all about bringing joy, self-care, and nourishment into your cooking to create a kitchen routine that feels sustainable and enjoyable. We’ll be cooking, mixing up a fun drink, and chatting all about nourishing food!
- 5 of my go-to back pocket meals that I’m constantly making as well as recipe outlines for you to make at home
- Tips, products, and ingredients for setting up your kitchen for healthy cooking
- Podcast recommendations and a cooking playlist to pump you up in the kitchen
- 5 fun and healthy beverages to sip while you’re meal prepping
- Tips for meal planning and cooking throughout the week to avoid burnout
- Plus so much more!
100% of the proceeds from this event will be going to United Way of King County‘s community relief fund for food access. This will support families through grab-and-go meals for kids, food banks, and family food relief programs.
About the host:
Chelsea is a Certified Nutritionist, personal chef, and creator of The Wildflower Kitchen, a Seattle-based business that provides nourishment support to individuals and families through cozy home-cooked meals and colorful menus.
(Thursday) 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PST