Join Laureli Shimayo for one Circle on Tuesday midday ONLINE at https://zoom.us/j/6143346038 This event is posted in many places, so signups here don't indicate likely
Join Laureli Shimayo for one Circle on Tuesday midday ONLINE at https://zoom.us/j/6143346038
This event is posted in many places, so signups here don’t indicate likely attendance.
I love Circling because, for me, it is magic – it creates a context in which magic happens. Come discover what Circling is for you.
Circling is an AUTHENTIC RELATING activity. It’s about what is real and now. It’s about what you are feeling and experiencing in your bodily felt sense. It’s about your actual thoughts and emotions in the moment, whether they be scared, joyful, sad, etc. It’s about the nature of connectedness when you look into the eyes of another being. Authentic Relating is a growing movement with communities around the globe gathering to connect and enrich our human experience. The two most common AR activities are Transformational Games & Circling. (https://www.authrev.com/worldwide-connection & http://www.circlinginstitute.com/circling/what-is-circling/)
CIRCLING is a way for us to practice presence in relationship with others. It is a group experience that leaves space for individual emotional expression, reflection and sharing of impact – where we are encouraged to follow our impulses, speak our truths, and explore relating with one another authentically in the present moment. The practice of circling allows us to slow down, bring our attention to our own felt experience, and share our inner worlds with one another, noticing what happens within us and what arises within the group as we do so. The intention is to connect from a place of curiosity and to strive for clarity as we bring awareness to what is implicit and make it explicit. The goal is not to change one another, but instead to be with what is, celebrating and honoring who and where we all are right now. As we circle, we practice breaking through the assumptions and projections we may have about each other to allow for deeper connection and greater understanding to emerge.
** EVENT DETAILS **
– Tuesday, March 31, 11am-1pm
– Online at https://zoom.us/j/6143346038
– Please arrive early to settle into the space so we can begin by 5 minutes after the posted start time. We close the circle and lock the zoom room around 15 minutes after.
– We’ll go over agreements, introduce Circling and then Circle.
– We are an inclusive community. Experienced Circlers, newcomers to Authentic Relating, and adults and mature teens are welcome.
– Cost: Sliding scale $10-20 to support our growing SEC (Sacred Embodiment Community) and Authentic Seattle groups. If this is your first time Circling with Laureli, you are welcome to attend for FREE. Also, reach out to Laureli by text 720-352-2434 if $10 is too much (see below too). Please pay ahead or right when you enter the zoom room at (please note that it is for Circling on 3/31):
Venmo – @Melissa-SEC
Paypal – email@example.com (via friends & family)
Website – www.sacred-embodiment.org/donate
(Tuesday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
Laureli ShimayoLaureli at firstname.lastname@example.org