Join me for an afternoon cup of tea and chat about herbalism! When I was a budding herbalist, I found the greatest
Join me for an afternoon cup of tea and chat about herbalism! When I was a budding herbalist, I found the greatest learning came from spending time with other herbalists to talk about questions we had, see what the others were doing and just have community. During this time where everything is virtual, at least we can come together and nerd out about herbs together! If you are not sure what we would talk about, here are some ideas to get you started to join:
• Have you taken herbal medicine classes in the past and have questions about a current project you’re working on or maybe something in the class you didn’t understand?
• What reference books should I have? How do I use them?
• How do I start identifying plants? Is this important?
• Last week I made an herbal oil and don’t know if I did it right or not!
• OR, just come hang, we can talk about herbal tea, see what everyone is drinking and you can learn from others!
This class is donation-based (suggested $5-$30 plus you will have a small EB fee!). In this strange time of COVID all donations are extremely helpful, thank you!
(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PST
Angela RenzettiAngela Renzetti is a licensed acupuncturist, board certified Chinese herbalist and registered Western herbalist. She specializes in pain management, mental health and offers services for Facial Rejuvenation.Angela at email@example.com